This year has been like no other in our lifetime. We have learned to do more ministry remotely. Barb’s continued recovery from her broken ankle and Dan’s back issues have been a challenge. These things remind us of our mortality and dependence upon the Lord.
- Praise that despite the pandemic, during the first three quarters of 2020, SonSet Solutions assisted 139 ministries in 55 countries via equipment, service, consultation, training, and partnership development.
- Pray for Dan as he works to improve computer security at SonSet Solutions. Like most organizations that use the Internet, we regularly experience numerous attempts to disrupt our ministry through attacks on our website or through email.
- Pray for Dan as he works with the Communications Department to develop a new website to better represent the ministry of SonSet Solutions to partners and supporters.
- Pray for Barb as she encourages children who were in her Happy Day clubs. Since the COVID-19 restrictions do not allow for in-person meetings, Barb and others are using the mail to communicate with the children.
- Pray for Dan as he undergoes back surgery in November to relieve pain from pinched nerves. Pray that the surgery is successful and that he is able to return to his work at SonSet Solutions soon after.
- Pray that Barb’s broken ankle will continue to heal from the surgery she had in February. Although she has near complete mobility, she is still experiencing some pain.